Bad letting agents aren’t actually that difficult to spot, you just need to know the right questions to ask them! Here are our top 5 tips on how to spot a poor letting agent.
Key questions to ask a letting agent are:
1. What lettings training have you and your staff had?
2. How do you credit and reference check tenants?
3. How do you keep up with all the lettings legal changes?
4. What help would they give if a tenant stops paying the rent?
5. How often does the company update their tenancy agreement?
We pride ourselves on all of these five areas ensuring that our team are ARLA qualified and working towards the qualification; all tenants are rigourously checked; the team are always ahead of any legal changes; we are able to offer peace of mind with tried and tested letting procedures; and that there is always an open line of communication bewteeen all three parties.
Contact the Cavendish Rentals team today to see how we can put your mind at rest! Contact David ADams on 01244 401440 or email: email@example.com